Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

A gift!

What else can you call it when you're given a September-weather day at the end of November? Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler, but still not bad. Days like these make a long weekend feel like a full holiday!

On the shopping front: I was interested to see my little solar array was going to be one of the special deals on Amazon so I checked back to see what the sale price was...an astounding $5 less than I paid! It looks rather more impressive since they show the original price as twice what they normally offer it for. Sneaky, very sneaky. Of course, it doesn't show well if they have to say "Check out this amazing 8% off Black Friday Lightening Deal!"

I now get to enjoy the proceeds of my trade-in videos with my new copy of Star Trek!!!

Live long and prosper, my friends.

No comments: