Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Evil allergies

Allergies are really kicking my butt tonight. I have to take something for them or continue to feel all tired and sad and woe is me.

On a brighter note, the guys got half the shed shingled today and it looks pretty good. I wanted to get the second coat of paint on but they didn't want any on their clothes! The weather continues fair, so I can tackle my goals later on. It's amazing how a fresh coat of paint can spruce up old buildings; I smile whenever I look at my garage now.

The chicks were treated to their first venture outside today! They've been growing fast and only the litttlest one might be vulnerable during the day. They scurried back to their secure room for the night with surrogate mom.

Flu shot tomorrow; I normally don't react badly so am not worried.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

Glad the shed shingling is going well..pity the boys were so prudish about getting paint on their clothes...if not you could have got so much more done!!

Take some photos of the chicks outside!

Good luck with the flu shot...I really ought to see about getting mine done.