Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekends fly by...

I was outside clearing out volunteer trees and old flower stalks this afternoon. It was a beautiful fall day, yet I'm still dealing with the resulting allergies.

After my son headed back to campus I spent the evening putting plastic on the living room windows. It seemed easier to work there and keep an ear on alert for kids at the door. Seven windows in one room! It's no surprise that it's the coldest room in the house. I could spend a fortune (that I don't have) replacing the windows or a little effort and about $10 every fall.

My mother's cousin died last week from an accident. I want to wrap mom up in cotton wool and keep her safe.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

We had all our windows replaced a few years ago and I'm so glad i did as although putting plastic up is fine I still like to open my windows in the winter to keep the place fresh!!

My thoughts are with your Mum. xx