Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peep peep



The kids are growing well. Now 1.5 weeks old, they've just started 'roosting' on the top of the feeder. I really expected some problems with the cats, but they've completely ignored them.

It's a good thing we don't need the garden to survive! The only produce I've harvested enough to preserve this year were green beans. Maybe next year will be better.

I've listed my big fish tank on craigslist; only a couple nibbles so far, no serious buyers. I'd mostly like to sell it to open up the floor space but the cash would be nice too.

The solar install will get started in the next couple days. I'm looking forward to posting lots of pictures!

PS: lovely to see you online again Tanya. :)

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

The chicks are adorable..this is the age I love them best...even though they don't give you any return this young they are so much fun to watch!!

Sorry to here your garden hasn't done so well this year...fingers crossed for next.

I am very excited to see your solar panels going up!!

Oh...and thanks for having me back. :-)