Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

CPR and First Aid


This is my stash of first aid supplies that I keep on hand. I wanted to have the basics in case medical help is ever unavailable and I was able to supply our go-bags from this also.
I kept having this nagging question in the back of my mind about how useful this really is without the knowledge of what to do with it. That's what prompted me to volunteer for work's emergency response team. Thursday I did the training course and now am certified.
It feels good because this was something high on my to-do list, yet I hope I never need to use what I've learned.

1 comment:

allotments4you.com said...

congrats on your course...I have been a qualified first aider for a long time \(well of course I have to keep doing the re-freshers) I always feel good knowing I have knowledge to help should it ever arise.