Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hard at work

Rom

Tommy

Trigger
I had all four cats sleeping in the same room at once. I didn't get Sassy's picture because she was on my lap and became rather annoyed when I got up to get the camera.

There are times when four cats is too many, but I love that I'm guaranteed one (or more) in my lap at all times. Especially in the winter!

I'm experimenting with how low I can set the thermostat this year; mostly to save money, but partly to see if I can tough it out. I've got it down to about 57 F (14 C) at night now and have discovered that I have to really, really want something to get out of bed. Yesterday I fell on some ice and last night lay awake debating whether my aches were bad enough to get up and take something or if I'd rather stay under the warm covers...warmth won. :)

2 comments:

Tanya. said...

I have my thromostat set high but the heating only comes on for a couple of hours in the morning and evening so I figure that is better than heating the house all day. I am down to three cats but a friend has lots of kittens that need homes so I am currently trying to coax the hubby!! lol

Tim Hopper said...

I'm also already feeling the cold this year, and so far here (SE England) it's only got to around -3. Roll on the spring!