Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Midas Touch

Have you ever had a golden day when everything goes right and you find yourself wanting to bottle some of it up for those days when it all goes pear shaped?

I just finished a major project at work so took today off as a reward. My weigh in showed a loss of 3.5 lbs bringing my total so far to 34.5. The contractor boys came to blow in attic insulation in the section where it was lost when they were working on the ceiling and topped off any other low spots they found up there (saving me from paying someone else to do it). The insurance adjuster came to sign off on the job and agreed to pay me for having to do the clean up to the tune of $500...the cost of my deductible! Finally, I got the email confirming a refund on shoes I returned weeks ago.

All around, this has been a brilliant day. :)

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

It's so nice when someone gets as good a day as this...and it lifts my heart to hear it even though it wasn't my good fortune. Every one deserves days like this!!