Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wedding recap

The wedding was great fun. I haven't been to one in over 15 years so I'm not sure what is normal anymore. The one part that seemed awkward was when they paused the ceremony to play a song over the speakers. And I know my face had a scornful expression when the pastor talked about a wife submitting to her husband. The reception was good. I got to see a side to some of my co-workers that I never would have imagined and my son dances like a wildman! The best man spoke for 28 minutes!!! and would have continued except the groom took away the mic. My son showed his sweet side by charming an elderly couple who didn't know any of the guests and were sitting alone until we joined them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time..glad it all went well....were any videos taken of your son dancing???