Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Crunching numbers

Now that the mid-month bills are paid I've worked up the budget for next month. It's fairly standard except the car insurance which comes due every six months hits in December so I'll set aside the $500 in November to have that covered. Really not bad considering that's also covering a 17 year old male driver.

It's hard to stay on track when I hit these frustrating times. I'm whittling away at the debt but not getting to see any paid in full. It really is human nature to quit trying when we don't get fast results. I won't quit, of course, because the one thing debt doesn't do if ignored is go away. It may take longer than I hoped, but that's better than going further into debt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every penny paid is a penny less owed...think of it in those terms and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!