Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Groan

Is the sound my back is making tonight. I spent a good part of the evening raking wet leaves off the flower beds along the driveway and down into a pile. If you're wondering why I don't use the leaves for compost it's because the tree is a black walnut, just like the majority of my trees. Oh well, at least they keep the squirrels happy.

The rest of the evening I made some rush changes to a board for work. It's needed as a quick replacement because we can't get something from Japan at this time. By doing it tonight I can have it ready for him to check over as soon as he gets to work in the morning. As long as he doesn't make any more changes we can order it quickly.

I heard the first woodpecker of the year this morning - such a busy, cheerful sound. But now I am very, very tired. Good night.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

Why are3 the first nice days always so back breaking...oh well a few sleeps and you'll soon feel better and fitter!!