Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy days

Yay! I lost 2 pounds this week bringing my total to 8. These are results that keep me motivated and fire my resolve for another week. Even cloudy skies and gusting winds can't bring me down!

Miscellaneous: I read on a forum that a couple expected to have their student loans paid by the time he was 50. 50!! Imagine working 25 years or more to pay for college. Cash-flowing my son's education isn't easy, but I am determined not to have him starting his adult life with a massive debt.

Grrrrr! Ok, now I'm not so happy. My mom just told me my chickens were attacked by dogs and one of my sweet gold speckled hens was killed. I have zero tolerance for people who let their dogs run loose.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

I hope the rest of your hens are ok and congrats on your weight loss!!