Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Growing well

Wing feathers are coming in and it's fun seeing the different colors develop. Zen Chicky, the one of the far right, is still the bravest. I hope it's a hen!

It has been a cloudy, wet weekend, but the storms went south and there was no damage locally. Finally the rain barrels are full!

The chicks I ordered for the farm were supposed to come next week. Little did I know the hatchery would ship them on a Saturday morning! Knowing they are stuck in a box inside a post office waiting for the Monday truck has left me with nothing but contempt for the timing of a company that has had decades of experience dealing with the postal service. We shall see if they respond to my email on the subject.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

The chicks are looking very healthy....I do love the marking on 'Zen Chicky'!!!

I really hope your chicks are ok when you get them...let us know if you get an e-mail response and what it is!!