Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Such a weekend!

I tackled one of the big projects on my to-do list Saturday: spring cleaning the chicken coop! Sweaty, smelly, dusty, hot and very dirty are all descriptive of me by the time I finished. I also managed to annoy the hens who insisted on sitting on the last bit of old straw until I forced them off. I was afraid my allergies would protest and they did with vengeance. For that reason I'm glad I did it yesterday in case the effects lingered.

Today I aimed lower and transplanted garlic sprouts into the polytunnel. Now the garden is clear and ready to be tilled.

Not a huge amount of accomplishments, but enough.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

I think it sounds like you accomplished a lot. Spring cleaning is a job you really have to get yourself in the right frame of mind for so I think you should be very proud of yourself!!