Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Uh oh

We had a bit of a scare last night when we came home from the movies and found the dog had forced his way thru the gate between his pen and the chicken pen. Luckily, all the chickens were already roosting in the coop for the night. This morning we used a wood splitter to chip away the ice that was keeping the gate from closing properly. I will definitely be raising that gate this summer so this problem doesn't happen again next winter.

Speaking of the movie: if, like us, you are a Die Hard fan, don't bother going to the latest. A Good Day to Die Hard is a complete flop. Boring and choppy; all the blame firmly lies with the writer and director...and whoever made the decision to hire them. This will be the first Die Hard movie I won't be buying; I wouldn't want it even for free.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

Thanks for the movie review. I think I will wait for this to be aired on TV and then give it a watch but definitely won't bother adding it to my collection before that if at all.