Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Enlightenment

Not in a new age way, more of a realization of cause and effect. I had been feeling more comfortable with my meds lately, but after a bout of stomach flu last week I find myself once again struggling with the constant nausea. Apparently, my digestive track balances on an edge and illness is enough to throw it off. :(  I'm not so sure why I couldn't stay warm today. While the north wind was strong, the house wasn't that cold; just me.

So, I didn't get the seeds started that I had planned on this weekend. Doing as much as I did was good. I raised the chicken gate before the water froze - yay! We got the firewood stacked in the garage. I've been trying my hand as crocheting again after many months.

For a pretty glimpse of some green (since the outside world is still white): the lettuces in the aerogarden.


2 comments:

Tanya. said...

Wow..I am jealous of those lettuces. I so desperately want to get back outside and get planting again! Hope you are feeling back to 100% again soon.

mrsnesbitt said...

Same - love the lettuces...here the snow continues.