Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Splish splash

So very strange, it rained ALL DAY today. Hard drenching rain and wind lashed sideways rain and steady soaking rain. I have no idea how much we got here because it was already dark when I got home...and it's still coming down now. It's been so long since we received serious precipitation that I felt like I was driving through an alien landscape this morning.

We narrowly escaped a freeze over the weekend, but three nights this week are forecast to dip to freezing, so I doubt we'll avoid it for much longer. I had no choice but to hang the wet laundry in the basement tonight. I'm not really ready for autumn!

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

I have spent the last few days hanging the laundry inside. The slower pace of autumn/winter is nice for a rest but I really don't look forward to the dark dreary days.