Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sigh

I confess to feeling down. I'm tired of day after day of unrelenting gray clouds with no break forecast. Gray clouds above, dirty snow below and bare branches between. Plus even knowing hypothyroidism is the culprit, it's hard to live with days of shivering cold in what should be a comfortable temp.

What a simple boost sunshine would be! Even with the much colder temps we would have...so worth it. Not to mention, solar panels and clouds - bah humbug.

Grump, grumble. This is why I haven't been posting much.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Well, I hope today is a better day. Merry Christmas!

Mama Pea said...

We haven't seen the sun for more than a minute or two for DAYS now and I admit it's starting to get to me, too. Hoping your doldrums will disappear soon. It's especially hard when you're not feeling tip-top, I know. Hugs.