Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Good Hooman

My cat has me trained. When I hear rapid pawsteps behind me, I freeze. She likes to be in front and will either sideswipe me or dash between my legs. I'll take the delay instead of the off-balance feeling.

Happy news: RAIN! With a few snowflakes mixed in, but so wonderful to have moisture. Slight downside is clouds and wind which makes me feel cold even inside. So I'm wearing a hat to increase the cozy. It will be so worth it when the grass greens up though.

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Sounds as though we have the same weather as you do. Almost every time one of us comes inside, we comment on how cold (goes right to the bone!) it seems outside but we know it's because of the extreme dampness. Snowflakes fall in between the rain drops and the humidity must be up around 100%. Keep that hat pulled low!