Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Blogging

 Still plenty of snow around. This is at my parents' farm.



So, I was looking for the date when I had some work done on the house. Not having any luck, I start skimming through my blog and found it in 2011. Now that I've looked through some of those past years I realize how valuable it is to have memories written and photographed. Frankly, my memory is not great. I already knew I have trouble with remembering when something happened; now I see I forget lots of details as well. One post I mention watching a movie...I have zero recollection of ever having seen it; if asked I would have denied it. A little scary.

With that said, my plan is to bump up the frequency of posts. Not so much to burden any visitors with the minutia of my life, but so I have reminders of what happened.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Oh, yes! I so agree with you that our blog posts are like a personal (well, not too personal!) diary with pictures. If only I would do as you say you are going to do . . . bump up the frequency of posts. So often I worry that my posts contain no interest to anyone who might possibly read them. But having them as my own personal memory-joggers is more the way I should look at them. Right? Right!

tpals said...

Exactly! Plus you can never have too many pictures. :)