Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One aging female

I'm going to have a bit of a moan about the aging process, so the squeamish may choose to skip this post.



Actually, the gray hairs don't really bother me and the 'freckles' on the backs of my hands I can ignore easily enough; the wrinkles on my face keep surprising me though. I don't feel all that old, yet the signs are there and more obvious all the time.

I'm looking forward to the end of monthly cycles (especially since my son is 17 and I have NO desire to start over with a baby!) There has been a slow-down; the longest stretch between cycles so far has been 13 weeks. Unfortunately, there's a negative aspect as well; when I have a long delay between cycles the next one tends to be extreme. I went through every pad (yay for washables) I own in one and a half days. No hot flashes yet!

There's probably a way to age gracefully...I haven't found it.

No comments: