Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My brother

It always makes me smile when I see my brother has visited the blog. Just knowing he takes an interest in my stuff is rewarding because he is...awesome. And that's not just leftover hero worship of the eldest sibling either.

Of the entire family, he is the one who is the most together. Debt-free (including the house), work he enjoys, a happy and stable relationship with his partner, good friends, and a balanced view of environmental/green issues. All that, yet he doesn't boast and make others feel bad about their situations.

He definitely thinks more deeply than I. My thoughts tend to skim along the surface where he searches out the depths.
http://trancer.com/wordpress/

With no reservations I can say I'm proud to have him as my brother.

No comments: