Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My addiction


I love reading blogs. When I find one written by somebody who is interesting, intelligent, funny, informative...I feel like I've struck gold. And that's where the addiction (or is it compulsion?) comes into play: I have to go back to the beginning of their archives and read it all. It's not a hardship really; I love reading and can take my time. Right now I'm in May 2007 of Mrs. Nesbitt's Place. This is a treat because she posts lots of pictures and I can explore Yorkshire through her camera. Sometimes they visit places I've seen (Blackpool and the Lake District) and I get the pleasure of remembering.
Thank you to all the bloggers who take the time to share their lives.

2 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

lol! May 2007! There was one occasion we travelled to Blackpool only to doscover the tower was hidden in the fog! lol! All that way!

Kath said...

Yes, I am addicted too and have spent several days reading older posts on some interesting Blogs! best wishes Kath www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com