Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Warring thoughts

It's been raining this morning, not a lot, but enough to wet things down nicely. And it's so very badly needed. The problem is that I could have done some more planting last night after work but I didn't. So, I'm annoyed with myself for that and feeling sorry for myself because I had to dash to the bathroom in the middle of the night being sick. Then the soothing thought comes through that at least I scattered the wildflower seeds in the chicken pen the other evening.

Funny side note: when getting chicken feed out of the garage I saw something go under my car (which is parked outside). When I came back up and walked around the car to see if I could spot it a massive toad hopped back under. That was my chuckle for the morning; toads I can handle.

No comments: