Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ahhh


I finally gave in to my weakness and put in the window air conditioner. Today is heading quickly to 90 (32 Celsius) with 90% humidity. I have so much to do but it's hard to motivate myself when I'm drenched in sweat even indoors. As you can see from the photo, Trigger knew exactly who deserved the best seat in the house.

Yesterday I bought mosquito repellent. I had some older stuff but the harsh chemical stench turned my stomach. This is much better. We've had a terrible time with mosquitoes already this year because of all the rain.

3 comments:

Judy T said...

It neared 90 here as well today and incredibly clear and bright. I had hoped to get lots done outside but it was just too hot for most of the day.
Our cats, too, sleep in front of the vent. Never mind that anyone else may want cool air- they deserve the best.
Have a wonderful 4th.
Judy

Tanya. said...

I don't envy you the mosquitoes at all....we have the warm humid weather too...no rain though...feel free to share it with us!!

Tim Hopper said...

Triggs knows best!