Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

inexplicable

I really like that word. :)

It is rather curious though, I had been back-sliding on taking my lunch to work (saving money and eating healthier) partly because the heat made me disinclined to cook. I assumed when my son went away for a fishing/camping trip this week I'd continue doing the same but instead I haven't eaten out once! I made a chicken pot pie, adding in wheat berries (first time cooked or tasted) which made delicious and very filling lunches. The rest of the time has mostly been cold cereal since I've had extra milk to use up.

It's a good sign for this fall when I'm an empty-nester. I may not devolve into a slovenly, fast-food junkie!

1 comment:

mrsnesbitt said...

It is amazing how our eating patterns differ when our routine is changed. Dx