Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

An interesting week

My son went back to campus to begin his second semester. Happy related news: while playing with numbers for my income tax return I discovered the education tax credit! I'll get enough back for my refund to push my debt payoff date forward two+ months. This means I can be finished this year. :)

I placed a good sized order with Emergency Essentials taking advantage of the free shipping offer. Also, received my order from Cabela's; they were having an ammo sale and I found a good pair of shoes and nice thick socks on clearance for my son. Something I've been wanting for quite awhile is a .22 rifle. Rabbits are a problem here and now I have the means to deal with them after a visit to the sporting goods store. I did notice it's difficult to get waited on, maybe because I'm female?

The leg of lamb roast is in the oven. The smell is very strong probably because it's unusual.

2 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

let me know how the lamb was?

Tanya. said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm...lamb...we are having that tomorrow!!

Well done with your taxes...just think how great you are going to feel at the end of the year. And the bargains sound great!!