Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Roast lamb


I couldn't tell you if this is how it was supposed to look, but it tasted good. :)

Funnily, just minutes after the lamb finished, the element in my oven burnt up so no bread sticks for us. It was pretty spectacular with a brilliant glow and bright sparks; unfortunately I'm without an oven until the replacement element arrives. It shouldn't be too difficult to install. I really want to put the leftover meat into a pie, so I hope the part arrives soon.

It's snowing again.

2 comments:

Tanya. said...

You can make your pie and then freeze it so nothing will go to waste if the element takes a little longer to arrive.

The lamb looks beautifully browned if you ask me and I love to have mine with rosemary or mint sauce...yum!!

mrsnesbitt said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Looks mouth-watering. I used up all our leftover lamb in a hotpot - sliced with potatoes & carrots & gravy - then froze individual portions.