Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

white-out

No, not for correcting typos, just typical winter weather. Snow, ice and strong winds have caused the interstates to shut down. Nice that tomorrow is a holiday so all the schools were off anyway. I can work from home as long as my boss makes it in to turn on my computer there.

The dog is loving it because not only did he get to stay inside all day, but for a bonus his boy is home too!

For the fun news: yesterday I took my mom to Sioux Falls and we got our hair done and went out for Chinese. Yummmmm! I even splurged big time and bought a new purse, which I haven't done for years. It was sheer luck that we got to go since the last time we tried a few weeks back she was snowed in and we missed this blizzard by one day. It's nice to get the heaviness cut out of my hair and bring back the blonde. It was also long past time for my mother to get a real stylish haircut. Some things are worth the cost.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time...I guess this was one of those rare times where the snow actually benefited you!!