Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Welcome to Po and Peep! These two were from the mail order chicks and haven't been doing well competing with the others. For that reason they've come to stay at my place and hopefully enjoy some real growth and catch up. They don't look bad but compared to my hatchlings at two weeks they are far behind.

Today has been a disappointment. I had high hopes for getting things done but it turned into one of those days where if it can go wrong, it will. Example: ready to mow for the first time this year only to discover the battery won't hold a charge...off to town to buy a replacement...in and charged up and the mowing begun and the mower throws a belt. I have almost zero mechanical skills so this stopped me. Now it's too late as a storm moves in and we wait to see how severe it is.

1 comment:

Tanya. said...

Hope the storm isn't too bad and hope the chicks thrive with a little bit of extra T.L.C.