Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Yum?

I was whipping up some cream cheese frosting and decided to compare my usual recipe with the online favorites. The only difference was I use 1.5 c of powdered sugar compared to 3 or 4 c in all the others. So I tried it with 3 c... yuck! I couldn't taste the cream cheese at all (so what's the point?) I ended up adding another block of cream cheese and that worked fine. Although I now have a LOT of frosting. Ha.


One of my front doorstep plants shows appreciation for moving inside for the winter.

The first geranium from seed is flaunting pretty colors.

Needlepoint framed and ready to hang.


3 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Not only do you have a green thumb, but it's a crafty green thumb! I've never tried it but have heard starting a geranium from seed is quite difficult. And your needlepoint piece is gorgeous! I tried to learn needlepoint years ago (even took a class) but found all the different stitches almost too much for my wee brain. You, obviously, have mastered the craft.

tpals said...

I wonder if there are different types of needlepoint? What I do only uses a single stitch. Only patience and good eyesight required.

jabblog said...

Lovely needlework. I like your geranium, too - such generous plants.