Pages

Monday, April 17, 2023

Painting again

It's been months since I started helping my son paint his apartment. You know those shows where some idiot goes exploring in abandoned mental hospitals? That's what his walls looked like; grubby, stained, dented and abused from years of people not caring.

Every time our schedules meshed, the weather beat us back down. Until last night! The little bit of snow and rain didn't stop me and we got the living room painted. Clean walls with bright color! That gave me a good feeling of accomplishment.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

There's NOTHING like paint to spruce up a room. It can even make the blemishes (sometimes almost all of them) hide in the background! What a good mama you are to jump in to help your son. I'm sure he appreciated your help very much.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog