Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Oh dear

Just read a news story where a deck collapsed under 15 people at 4 a.m. last night. All I can think is if you have that many people on your deck at 4 in the morning, your neighbors hate you.

It's another windy and rainy day here. We were desperate for rain, so can't complain. Second batch of chicks will be hatching this week. Yay!

Last night I finished painting my son's kitchen. So nice to have it done, but the up and down a ladder is hard on my old joints. It was obvious the stove had never been cleaned before he moved in and it was a sticky mess when pulled out. He sent a picture later that night after using some heavy duty degreaser. Much better.

Planning a quiet day at home to rest up.

1 comment:

FeralFerret said...

Tpals,

You have an entertaining blog here. I like the garden, chicken, and turkey postings. I miss living in the country.

I just discovered your blog a couple of days ago from the link you had on the board where I read "Something, But Not Sure What", aka "Something Begins". I very much enjoyed that story. I also just finished reading the "Errant Thoughts" story postings here. It also was a fine read.