Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Disorganized

I keep first aid supplies scattered throughout the house. Some in the basement in case of injury while sheltering from a tornado, a kit in an emergency bag in case of evacuation by the door and some in a drawer near the bathroom. The trouble arises when I need an item but don't remember where it is. 

In this case, I want to find a finger splint I picked up at a dollar store. I have a cut knuckle that keeps opening and isn't healing. If I could immobilize it, I think it would do better. 

Which means I need to add sorting out the first aid materials to my list of projects. It's always something!

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Sorting out the first aid materials and making a list of exactly what is in each kit? Then don't lose the list. That may be the hard part. ;o)