Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Dreaming of being bionic

My ankle is messed up...again. And, while keeping my foot elevated with an ice pack doesn't sound so bad for the hot weather that's heading my way, hobbling around the house in pain is something I would happily miss.

It reminds me of the bionic man show. About all I really recall is the cool sound when he was running, but imagine not having pain or repeating injuries. Bliss.

I shuffled out and did chores before it gets too hot. Fresh water for the chickens and a good soaking in the potato bed. Now I just have to make my way down to the basement to turn off the water again. (Cue bionic sound effects)

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Owie, owie and ouch. Nuthin' like not being able to navigate without pain! Makes one realize how much we just pop up and go do a gazillion things each day without appreciating the ability to do so. Sure hope you can get your ankle back into good working order quickly. And be sure to be v-e-r-y careful on those basement stairs.