Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Working on the to-do list

I did manage a few items on the ever-expanding list of need to do items; the compost got turned, the fish tank thoroughly cleaned, the last of the potatoes and golden beets planted, and the guinea pig cages cleaned and moved into the library. This has freed up the dining table for next month's graduation party. Very quiet in here now though without my friends talking.

It would have been a lovely evening for planting seeds without the wind. I could imagine my seeds spread all over the yard and very few ending up in the garden, so it must wait for another day.

The farm reports that Emerson is settling in and has eased up on his over-zealous seductions.

1 comment:

allotments4you said...

sounds like you've been busy. It has been very windy here the last few days which has made it quite cold so i haven't ventured down to the plot much. How many guinea pigs do you have?? I would love to see some photos.