Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A great Saturday

This morning started off with the buyers coming to pick up the elliptical. They were happy to get a good piece of equipment and I was happy with the cash and extra room in the exercise room.

This evening, my son went to get the mail where he found notification that he's been accepted to university!!!! I would do a happy dance but would probably embarrass him in front of his girlfriend. :)

On the down side, it looks like the snow is here to stay. Unfortunately, that also drags the temperature down and having the furnace running dries out the air. Ready for springtime, anyone?

3 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Oh no...snow???? WE are having rain here and plenty of it!

Anonymous said...

Haven't had time to come on for a while with all the christmas stuff but great to be able to go back and read through everything...I'm hoping to have more time now to write something on my own blog and keep up with everyone else's....


congrats to your son...and snow?!?!?! thats great for christmas..we never get it this early.. :-(

Thomas Greenwalt said...

I added a humidifier to the furnace a few years back and it helps keep the air moist.