Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Sweet potatoes and books

 When I picked up my bag of sweet potatoes today I found this happening:

Normally, I'd be annoyed, but not today! I was planning on growing sweet potato leaves as a spinach substitute and here they are, already started for me.

I was asked what reference books I keep on hand and it's easier to take pictures than to list them.


Some books were gifts, some I bought from personal interest, and some for writing references. I like having the ability to flip through a hard copy when looking for answers.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Sweet potato leaves as a spinach substitute? Now there's one I've not heard of! But sweet potatoes are a crop I can't grow here so I'm not really "into" them although we both like them and I do occasionally buy them from our organic co-op. The leaves as a spinach substitute, eh? Gotta keep that one in mind!

Sue Garrett said...

We have to buy sweet potatoes too. I’ve tried to grow them a couple of times with no success